UPDATE - Thursday 10am:
Stawell SES deputy controller Brody Stewart said crews attended a truck rollover at Callawadda.
"When we arrived at the scene we found a hay truck on its side," he said.
"The driver was still inside the cabin and was attended to.
"We worked to get them out through the windscreen and were able to safely move the driver out of the cabin.
"The driver was handed over the Ambulance Victoria and transported."
EARLIER - Wednesday:
Emergency services were called to attend a rescue on the Donald-Stawell Road at Callawadda on Wednesday evening.
Four vehicles were in attendance and SES, CFA and Ambulance Victoria are at the scene at 5.30pm.
More details to come.
While you're with us:
- Stawell Christmas carols to go online in prerecorded video for community
- Parks Victoria explore reintroducing dingoes to the Grampians to manage pests
- Great Western's Green Eggs proves popular
- Monaghan's Real Estate list 'magnificent' piece of heritage property in Stawell | Photos
- Grampians attractions receive funding boost in Victorian 2020-21 budget
- Cold case: Missing person Russell Martin is the feature of a new billboard placed at Coffee Palace Park Stawell
While you're with us, you can now receive updates straight to your inbox from the Stawell Times-News. To make sure you're up-to-date with all the news from across the Northern Grampians shire, sign up here.