Halls Gap Zoo is closed until further notice after regional Victoria entered stage three restrictions on Thursday.
The Zoo had an increase in visitation since it reopened after the previous shut down.
Staff will once again share live streams and zoo during lock down videos through a social media schedule, which will be announced in the next few days.
In a statement released by the Zoo on social media, operators thanked the public for its support.
"We want to thank everyone who has visited the zoo over the past few weeks and supported us when they could," it read.
"We will still be here caring for all our animals and look forward to when we can see you all again.
"Keep an eye on our social media pages as we keep you all updated with the animals and what goes on at the zoo over lock down.
"Until then, stay safe and remember to keep your head up."
- Stawell Golf Club's women's championships on hold after first round | Photos
- Verna Pickford's 'priceless' reaction to new arrival, Harper, after long wait | The COVID-19 Divide
- New eligibility rules for JobKeeper in the wake of Melbourne's stage four restrictions
- Disability provider Pinnacle have been footing the bill for PPE before NDIS funding came through
- 'We're open for business' : Stawell hairdresser fielding 20 calls a day after confusion over lockdown
- 'It only goes up and up from here': teen convicted of theft, weapons charges
- Two suspected overdoses in two months, amid allegations of drug use at secure sex offender facility
- 'I'm going to kick your head off': Woman accused of chilling threats
- 130-year-old firearm to be returned after storage debated at Ararat Magistrates' Court
- Stawell Neighbourhood House still operating by phone amid stage three coronavirus restrictions
- Stawell CFA attend two requests for assistance overnight
- PTSD, isolation and long nights - how Toby became homeless
- Grampians Tourism looks to the road ahead through COVID-19 curbs
- Marian dux offers study tips for current year 12s
While you're with us, you can now receive updates straight to your inbox each Friday morning from the Stawell Times-News. To make sure you're up-to-date with all the news from across the Northern Grampians shire, sign up here.