Sensitive alarm sparks CFA call out

Picture: Anthony Piovesan
Picture: Anthony Piovesan

A sensitive alarm at Eventide Homes has sparked Stawell Country Fire Authority brigade to attend the scene. 

District 16 operations manager Bernie Fradd said Eventide Homes and Stawell Regional Health had sensitive alarms which frequently sparked false alarms. 

“It could be a door opening and dust blowing through, some burning toast or strong deodorant that sets it off, it’s not uncommon for the firefighters,” he said. 


Discuss "False alarm at Eventide"

Please note: All comments made or shown here are bound by the Online Discussion Terms & Conditions.