This competition has now closed. Thank you for entering!
Thanks to Australia Post, you can now be part of Stawell Gift history.
To celebrate 24 years of supporting The Stawell Gift and all those who take part in this great event, Australia Post – in collaboration with Stawell Times-News, Wimmera Mail-Times and Ararat Advertiser – is giving you the chance to design the race singlet that all competitors in the Australia Post Women’s Gift will wear.
Thanks to proud naming sponsor of the 2018 Australia Post Women’s Gift, Australia Post – which is passionate about diversity, equality and a level playing field for all – the winner will also receive:
- A family pass for 2 adults and up to 3 children aged 5 to 15 years. (Travel to and from The Stawell Gift is excluded)
- a race singlet of their design to keep
- a $500 Load&Go card for themselves
- 6 x $500 Load&Go* vouchers up to the value of $3000 for their local school, community organisation, sporting team or club
To enter, simply download the competition singlet template HERE and complete your design!
Terms and conditions:
*Entry is open to Victorian residents 18 years and under. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
*Entries close at 5pm on Friday March 2, 2018.
*Only one winner will be selected and no further correspondence will be entered into.
*Employees of Fairfax Media, Australia Post and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
*Winner will be notified by 5pm on Friday, March 9, 2018.
*Entries may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped into one of the following locations:
- The Stawell Times-News – 53 Main Street, Stawell
- The Wimmera Mail-Times – 185 Baillie St, Horsham
- The Ararat Advertiser – 3 Ligar St, Ararat
- (Fairfax is the promoter)