VICTORIA has recorded no new COVID-19 cases in the 24 hours to midnight last night as vaccinations begin in regional Victoria.
More that 17,200 people had a test for coronavirus yesterday.
State authorities began the vaccine roll-out on Monday and aged care residents will be among the first in Victoria to get them.
However, essential workers and aged care residents in Stawell and western Victoria remain on standby.
- Police called to alleged aggravated burglary and assault incident
- Two cup wins in eight days for Well Defined after claiming Terang
- Eventide Homes has joined thousands of other Australia nursing homes urging for reform
- Businesses largely underwhelmed by state government support
- Detectives are looking for truck dash cam footage of Serviceton incident
The Stawell Times-News has removed the paywall from our stories relating to health warnings and safety of the community. However, we depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support.