AFTER a large billboard was placed in Stawell requesting information on the cold case of missing person Russell Martin, The Stawell Times-News asked Victoria Police if there had been an increase in calls.
Victoria Police said the investigation into the 1977 disappearance of Russell Martin remained unsolved.
"Any information received will be investigated thoroughly," they said.
"Police are not in a position to provide information relating to the number of calls received at Crime Stoppers in relation to ongoing investigation.
"Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or submit a confidential crime report to www.crimestoppersvic.vic.gov.au."
- Great Western's Green Eggs proves popular
- Stawell Christmas carols to go online in prerecorded video for community
- Parks Victoria explore reintroducing dingoes to the Grampians to manage pests
- Emergency services crews attend rescue at Callawadda
- Great Western winery Seppelt announced Clare Dry as new winemaker
- Monaghan's Real Estate list 'magnificent' piece of heritage property in Stawell | Photos
- Grampians attractions receive funding boost in Victorian 2020-21 budget
While you're with us, you can now receive updates straight to your inbox from the Stawell Times-News. To make sure you're up-to-date with all the news from across the region, sign up here.