There have been no new cases of coronavirus recorded in any Grampians or Wimmera council area in the 24 hours to 11.59pm on Friday night.
On Saturday, the Department of Health and Human Services recorded the following number of cases in each area:
Horsham: Five active, 11 overall since the pandemic began
Northern Grampians: One active, four overall
Ararat: One active, six overall
Hindmarsh: None active, none overall
Yarriambiack: None active, one overall
West Wimmera: Two active, three overall
The last new active case of coronavirus in the Northern Grampians was recorded on Thursday.
The largest outbreak in regional Victoria remains at Colac, in the southwest, where 83 cases have been linked to Australian Lamb Company. 6066 people have recovered from the virus statewide since the pandemic began.
How the DHHS assigns new active cases:
- Residential location is the residential address provided when the case is notified.
- This is not where they were infected and may not be where the case currently resides.
- Numbers are correct as of 11.59pm last night but are subject to change as cases are followed up and data is analysed. This can include changes to residential addresses following case interviews.
- The last column shows the number of current active cases in an LGA. Active cases are defined as someone who has tested positive, is currently in isolation and being monitored by the Department and who has not yet recovered.
- Police seek information on Illawarra car rollover
- Police seek information on Halls Gap "obscenities"
- 466 new cases of coronavirus, 12 deaths, reported on Saturday
- Help us create memories for the Class of 2020 | The Graduation Project
- Stawell Golf Club's women's championships on hold after first round | Photos
- Verna Pickford's 'priceless' reaction to new arrival, Harper, after long wait | The COVID-19 Divide
The Stawell Times-News has removed the paywall from our stories relating to health warnings and safety of the community in regards to the coronavirus. However, we depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support.