Stawell Police are seeking information from the public, after attending a single vehicle collision on Grampians Road, Illawarra.
Sergeant Eddie Malpas said at an unknown time on Friday night, a blue Holden sedan has rolled and collided with a fence.
He said there were no occupants located within or near the vehicle when police arrived.
"We are looking to speak to the owner or driver of the vehicle, and seeking any information from witnesses who may have seen the incident," he said.
Anyone with information is being asked to contact Stawell Police Station on 5358 8222, or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
- Stawell Neighbourhood House still operating by phone amid stage three coronavirus restrictions
- Stawell CFA attend two requests for assistance overnight
- PTSD, isolation and long nights - how Toby became homeless
- Grampians Tourism looks to the road ahead through COVID-19 curbs
- Marian dux offers study tips for current year 12s
- The COVID-19 update: Your essential need-to-know guide to the pandemic
While you're with us, you can now receive updates straight to your inbox each Friday morning from the Stawell Times-News. To make sure you're up-to-date with all the news from across the Northern Grampians shire, sign up here.