A Stawell hairdresser is fielding up to 20 calls a day after confusion about what is open and what's not under stage three coronavirus restrictions.
Jo Kennedy, of JK Hair, said her business was still open and was operating as "new normal".
"We are getting a number of calls asking if we are shut," she said.
"People are getting mixed up between metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
"Today (Thursday) alone we have received 15-20 calls asking if we are still open for business."
Mrs Kennedy said there were restrictions to operating the business, but mostly to do with hygiene and the number of people in the salon at once.
"Everyone has been really good and waited outside until we've finished cleaning everything down," she said.
"We've been very cautious within the salon, not only for the staff but for the customers and community as well.
"We haven't accepted any new clients or people we don't know and are certainly not taking any clients that are from any of the hotspot places."
- Stawell CFA attend two requests for assistance overnight
- PTSD, isolation and long nights - how Toby became homeless
- 'It only goes up and up from here': teen convicted of theft, weapons charges
- Two suspected overdoses in two months, amid allegations of drug use at secure sex offender facility
- 130-year-old firearm to be returned after storage debated at Ararat Magistrates' Court
- Grampians Tourism looks to the road ahead through COVID-19 curbs
- Marian dux offers study tips for current year 12s
- Northern Grampians Shire services impacted by stage three restrictions
- Council likely to lock in 11 per cent rate rise for farmers, have your say before Thursday
- Hamilton's Taylor Motors take over Stawell Toyota with confidence in industry
- Stawell couple Mavis and John Graham's european adventure on hold until coronavirus vaccine released
While you're with us, you can now receive updates straight to your inbox each Friday morning from the Stawell Times-News. To make sure you're up-to-date with all the news from across the Northern Grampians shire, sign up here.