Stawell Neighbourhood House are closed from Wednesday August 5 due to the stage three restrictions in place across regional Victoria.
Its Second Bite program and welfare checks will continue.
Residents requesting assistance, wanting to ask about welfare checks or register for the Second Bite program can do so by calling 5358 3500 for further information.
Phone lines to the Neighbourhood House will remain open from Monday to Friday 9am-4pm.
- 'It only goes up and up from here': teen convicted of theft, weapons charges
- Two suspected overdoses in two months, amid allegations of drug use at secure sex offender facility
- 130-year-old firearm to be returned after storage debated at Ararat Magistrates' Court
- Marian dux offers study tips for current year 12s
- Northern Grampians Shire services impacted by stage three restrictions
- Council likely to lock in 11 per cent rate rise for farmers, have your say before Thursday
- Hamilton's Taylor Motors take over Stawell Toyota with confidence in industry
- Stawell couple Mavis and John Graham's european adventure on hold until coronavirus vaccine released
- Concerns raised over the rising costs of mulesing
- Vegetables help Bellellen Grampians Organics grow its business
- Victorian students in regional areas return to remote learning from Thursday | Opinion
- Stawell beauty salons shut their doors as regional Victoria enters stage three restrictions
- Stringent coronavirus restrictions placed on Victorian meat processors
- Worst day yet: 725 new cases, 15 deaths as stage three looms
- The COVID-19 update: Your essential need-to-know guide to the pandemic
While you're with us, you can now receive updates straight to your inbox each Friday morning from the Stawell Times-News. To make sure you're up-to-date with all the news from across the Northern Grampians shire, sign up here.