One new case of coronavirus has been recorded in the Northern Grampians as of 11.59pm on Monday.
It is one of two new active cases to have been detected in the region, the other being in the West Wimmera Shire 90 minutes drive west of the shire.
There are no active cases in Hindmarsh, Yarriambiack or Ararat Shires.
There have now been four cases in the Northern Grampians since the pandemic began.
The Northern Grampians recorded its first active cases of coronavirus in three months on July 16. This was then removed a day later and no new case has been reported until today.
It follows Premier Daniel Andrews announcing six more deaths from and 384 new cases of coronavirus in Victoria on Tuesday morning.
- Holidays on hold: Stawell's Trevor and Sandra Skurrie have cancelled their holiday due to coronavirus restrictions
- Teacher shows the way for young and old | Stawell and Ararat Cross Country Club
- Regional Victorians travelling to Melbourne, restricted areas urged to self isolate upon return
- What's On: The top spots for the perfect picnic in the Wimmera
- Your essential need-to-know guide to the pandemic
On Monday, Horsham recorded seven active cases, one of them new. That update listed 11 cases of the virus in the municipality overall, but this overall number is now back down to 10 in today's update.
Notes from the DHHS:
- Residential location is the residential address provided when the case is notified.
- This is not where they were infected and may not be where the case currently resides.
- Numbers are correct as of 11.59pm last night but are subject to change as cases are followed up and data is analysed. This can include changes to residential addresses following case interviews.
- The last column shows the number of current active cases in an LGA. Active cases are defined as someone who has tested positive, is currently in isolation and being monitored by the Department and who has not yet recovered.
While you're with us, you can now receive updates straight to your inbox each Friday morning from the Stawell Times-News. To make sure you're up-to-date with all the news from across the Northern Grampians shire, sign up here.