Emergency services rescue boy's finger from mixing bowl

Emergency services were forced to cut through a metal mixing bowl at Lillies and Latte’s Cafe after a boy’s finger became trapped in the utensil about 2pm on Tuesday.  

Stawell State Emergency Services duty officer Jenny Rooke said the boy, 5, stuck his finger through a hole on the side of the bowl.

“It had holes on the sides, so the metal was cut and his finger eventually slipped out,” she said. 

He walked away from the incident unscathed. 

Paramedics, firefighters and SES members attended. 


Discuss "Trapped finger raises town alarm"

Please note: All comments made or shown here are bound by the Online Discussion Terms & Conditions.