Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Out client is seeking a Senior Project Engineer to join their Engineering team. This role will have your projects targeted at, but not limited to, the development and optimisation of their operating sites. With a high regard for modelling and actively supporting the values and behaviours of the company, taking pride in your work and pleasure from a job well done.
What's in it for you:
- Well, known, well established company
- Fun, flexible and family friendly environment
- Employee benefits and development opportunities
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Prioritizing safety in all aspects of the role, conduct your duties in accordance with the OH&S Act and company policies.
- Identify & report on all incidents and or safety hazards as relevant
- Project management including but not limited to consultation of relevant departments, engaging key stakeholders to facilitate successful implementation, managing projects to scope, time and budgets, preparing progress reports and providing input to financial reporting.
- Manage contractors' work on site to the highest possible levels of safety ensuring work complies with company safety systems and processes
- Continuous improvement on your own knowledge and capabilities through demonstrated commitment to personal development.
The successful applicant will have:
- Degree in Engineering with a relevant discipline
- Demonstrated record of achievement in engineering roles in the food processing sector (dairy a bonus)
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of operational problems to ensure optimum solutions are proposed teamed with record of success in delivering projects from start to finish, on time and within budget.
- A strong sense of ethics and personal integrity along with the ability to work under pressure.
- Working knowledge of legislated regulations, codes of practice and how they relate to engineering projects.
- Current Australian drivers' licence and roadworthy vehicle
- Member or eligibility of Engineers Australia - Professional level
- Occasional interstate travel
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!