- Provide direction and drive change to deliver a high level of service
- Competitive salary package
About Our Client
When your business depends on mission-critical processes you cannot afford to take chances. You need a partner you can rely on one hundred percent to keep things running. Whenever. Wherever. And with whatever it takes.
Our client stakes their reputation on being that partner for you. They are are a global market leader for sustainable, integrated measuring and process technology solutions with 140 years of unrivalled experience. They work , every step of the way, to deliver the fully customised process solutions.
- Work with the East Coast Service Manager to Implement the S&PS strategy to the local team.
- Drive a customer focused culture within the service team.
- Foster an environment of teamwork and unity between all staff promoting company values.
- Demonstrated a willingness to accept accountability to solve non-routine problems.
- Support the East Coast Service Manager to provide direction and to deliver a high level of service
- Develop and strengthen relationships with clients underpinned by a whole of life asset management philosophy.
- Maintain a strong, reliable and professional outlook to internal and external customers and staff at all times.
- Liaising with clients and/or representatives regarding Whole of Life maintenance of equipment.
- Relay feedback from customers to team members ensuring a high standard of service is maintained.
- Ensure customer's documentation requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Ensure productivity and recovery expectations for team are met driven by the East Coast Service Manager.
- Provides assistance with commissioning scope and plan development, assist with site mobilisation requirements.
- Point of escalation within designated region for issues related to the service team.
- Supervise the team to ensure coordination of breakdown, preventative and improved maintenance activities with the client, and ensure activities are performed in a safe, timely and cost effective manner.
- Prepare site services personnel so that maximum allowable time on job is effective.
- Oversee coordination of site testing of equipment.
- Oversee the team completing initial inspections and equipment testing, fault finding and technical reporting in the role of first responder to customer equipment issues.
- Work with the East Coast Service Manager to provide direction and a unified approach in conjunction with Sales and Service counterparts to promote teamwork and unity within the localised teams.
- Demonstrate leadership and enthusiasm to other staff to achieve the required outcomes for each project.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Mechanical Engineering.
- Certificate IV in Front Line Management is preferable but not essential.
- Relevant trade qualification is preferable but not essential.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience in Resources and Bulk Materials Handling
- A good mechanical background.
- Demonstrated commitment to behavioural safety and associated systems and processes.
- Familiar with Safe Work Procedures (SWP's) as it relates to the mining industry.
- Proven ability to understand, interpret and explain technical manuals and drawings.
- Scheduling experience as it relates to labour requirements.
What's on Offer
On offer is a competitive salary package, lifestyle location and a chance to work in a leadership role. This opportunity represents a genuine career opportunity in a supportive team environment.
If you are looking for a change, your next step or simply and opportunity to work with the best then please reach out via for a confidential discussion.