Our client is a law firm based in the CBD looking to bring on a full time Junior Secretary.
What you’ll be doing:
· General Reception duties i.e. arranging couriers, incoming and outgoing mail, photocopying, actioning general emails, ensuring reception area, meeting rooms and kitchen are tidy etc.
· Creating, updating and maintaining hand copy files, back up files, opening and closing files
· Stationery for the office
· Typing notes from Dictaphones
What you’ll need:
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
· Strong customer focus and people skills.
· Strong administration skills.
· High attention to detail and follow through/up with results focus.
· Ability to multi-task and excellent organisation skills.
· Strong time management skills.
· Strong team player as well as ability to work autonomously.
· Positive and upbeat with a friendly disposition.
What’s in it for you:
· Central location with City office
· Training and Career progression
How to apply:
To complete your application for this position please click on the "APPLY" button below. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call 08 9221 8122.