Your new company
Your new company, located in South-East Brisbane, is a well-established industry leader within the Construction industry. Your new workplace is a fun, dynamic and vibrant environment, that promotes flexibility and work/life balance.
Your new role
As an Internal Sales Coordinator, you will be required to:
- Process Sales Orders, Quotes and Enquiries
- Provide support to customers, and the external sales team
- Have an understanding of products and their applications
- Assist staff members
- Assist with reporting tasks where required
What you'll need to succeed
A successful Inside Sales Co-ordinator will possess the following:
- Strong Customer Service skills and abilities
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good computer skills
What you'll get in return
In return, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a dynamic and supportive working environment.
You will receive flexibility, work/life balance AND an attractive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2642011