Your new company
I am recruiting for a permanent Executive Assistant position for a well-established Legal/Accounting Firm based in the Eastern Suburbs.
Your new role
In this role you will be an Executive Assistant to the head of Litigation, so if you are someone who has had previous experience in a busy litigation practice and capable of coping with stressful situations, this role is just for you!
What you'll need to succeed
• Experience using LEAP, ebrief.
• Previous experience in a busy litigation practice.
• Experience in a similar role, assisting a partner.
• Supervise other admin employees to ensure deadlines are met
• Ability to delegate work
• Typing letters from otter
• Making file notes
• Manage supply with stakeholders such as Law in Order
• Experience in a similar role, assisting a partner
• Operate the litigation, diary and management
• Update all deadliness and orders of the court
• Prepare shell documents
• Liaise with counsel
• Ensure CACD are in place for all matters and Counsel costs disclosure has been given and fee estimates loaded in leap
• Record and recover all disbursements
• Take initial calls from the client to obtain an overview of the matter and run the conflict search
• Set up leap files for litigation
• Access LJ emails and save to leap
What you'll get in return
• Competitive Salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Loretta.Callanan@Hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2663687